Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Ugo

A volte il destino è proprio bastardo.
Ciao, Ugo.


Dear John I knew you
About as well as anyone
We were the wild ones
So sure those days would never end
Now they're only memories my friend

Dear John I'll see you
Some day again

I swear I saw you
On a crowded street today
I almost called your name
Thinking of all those yesterdays
Heaven help me
How I miss my friend

Dear John I'll see you
Some day again

There'll be a celebration
When all will be revealed
We'll have a reunion
High on a hill

Dear John how are you?
God knows it's heaven where you are
Find some peace there
May it never end

Dear John my heart knows
We'll meet again
Dear John I'll see you....
Some day again

Dear John - Written by Tommy Shaw


Caro John ti conoscevo
più o meno bene come tutti
Eravamo gli sregolati
così sicuri che quei giorni non sarebbero mai finiti
Ora ci sono solo ricordi, amico mio

Caro John ti rivedrò prima o poi

Giuro oggi ti ho visto
in una strada affollata
ho quasi gridato il tuo nome
pensando a tutti quei giorni
Cielo, aiutami
Come mi manchi, amico mio

Caro John ti rivedrò prima o poi

Ci sarà una festa
quando tutti appariremo
Ci riuniremo
in alto su una collina

Caro John, come stai?
Dio sa che è il paradiso dove sei tu
Trova la pace lì
che non finisca mai

Caro John, il mio cuore sa
che ci incontreremo di nuovo
Caro John, ci rivedremo...
prima o poi

Traduzione: goganga

No comments: